What we do
It's no coincidence our name reflects our guiding principles and our values. We act only in the balanced interests of the entrepreneur and all stakeholders. As a result, our major returns only come from our share of the final value created by the business. Our commitment is that we only do a few deals each year so we can remain focused and engaged with our entrepreneurs and their teams.
- We help the entrepreneur and the leadership team shape strategy and define the business structure that will deliver the vision
- We use the learning and skills gained (often painfully) from our own experiences and battle scars to help entrepreneurs avoid the pitfalls that arise in running and building a successful business. In this way, we help entrepreneurs to see around corners
- We leverage our broad experienced network to help our businesses expand and meet the right people at the right time
- We know that entrepreneurs are at their best when they’re running their business so we plan their financing to help minimise the frustrations and time drain of ongoing fundraising
- We are a sounding board and a frame of reference when our entrepreneurs need to talk to someone or bounce ideas around
- We take our remuneration in a mixture of fees and equity based on agreed performance milestones and therefore the success which we manage to achieve.